Vibrant Gujarat Summit
Client: iNDEXTb Industrial Extension Bureau (A Govt. of Gujarat Organisation)
Duration, Year & Location: 3-day Summit | January 2007 Ahmedabad, January 2009 Ahmedabad, January 2013 Mahatma Mandir Gandhinagar
A biennial investors’ summit held by the Govt. of Gujarat in the month of January, it is the brain child of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, then the first chief minister to hold a state-level investor conclave. It brings together business leaders, investors, corporations, thought leaders, policy and opinion makers across the globe all on a single platform.
Scope of Work
- Conceptualizing and Designing of the Venue
- Production & Execution of the Venue
- Turnkey Event Infrastructure Execution
- Total Area – More than 1,00,000 sq. mt.
- Inaugural Functional Area – 48,420 sq. ft.
- Seminar Halls – 4 | Area – 12,000 sq. ft.
- Conference Rooms | Theme Pavilion | VIP Lounge | Dining Area
Showcasing Gujarat’s capability as a Global Investment Destination
Mobilizing investments across the industry sectors
Forging knowledge-based strategic partnerships and global collaborations
Giving a boost to sunrise sectors, women entrepreneurs, and skill development
Visited by Senior Diplomats from the governments of Japan, the UK, China, Canada, the USA, Denmark, African Region, Australia and more
Visited by Industry leaders from companies like Tata Group, Reliance Industries, ADA Group, Essar Group, Ford Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra and more
Participation in Figures –1000+ Companies | 25+ Sectors | 14+ Nations