Vibrant Gujarat International Kite Festival, Ahmedabad
Client: Govt. of Gujarat
Duration, Year & Location: 7-day Festival | January 2006, January 2008, January 2009, January 2012, January 2014 Sabarmati River Front, Ahmedabad
Celebrated since 1889, the festival of Uttarayan is today observed as the International Kite Festival at Ahmedabad. Regarded as one of the biggest festivals of Gujarat, it attracts tourists from across the world and is a delight to watch.
Scope of Work
- Conceptualizing and Designing of the Venue
- Production and Execution of the Venue
- Turnkey Event Infrastructure Execution
- Inaugural and Performance Stage – 1 | Area – 7,532 sq. ft.
- AC Theme Pavilion
- VVIP Lounge (AC) | Admin & Media Lounge | Security Lounge
- Green Rooms – 3,228 sq. ft.
- General Stalls – 50 | Traditional Handicrafts Stall – 50 | Food Stalls – 20
Kite flyers from 31 countries, such as Japan, Italy, the UK, Canada, Brazil, Indonesia, Australia, the USA, Malaysia, Singapore, France, China, and many more
Enthusiasts from more than 27 Indian States
Participation by approximately 8 – 10 lakh people