Festa De Diu
Asia’s Longest Beach Festival
Client: Union Territory Administration Of Daman & Diu
Duration, Year & Location: 77-day Event | December 2015- February 2016 | Nagoa Beach – Diu
Festa De Diu is an endeavor to promote Diu as a foremost vacationing hotspot by the Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu in conjunction with Ferris Wheel Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (FEPL) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- Conceptualizing and Thematic Designing of the Venue
- Turnkey Event Infrastructure Execution in Total Area – 2,42,811 sq. mt.
- Luxurious Sea Facing Tents– 60 nos.
- The Festival was inaugurated by the President of India Mr. Pranab Mukherjee
- Festa De Diu was Asia’s longest beach festival, hosted 120 international artists performing across 75 days