Vibrant Gujarat Summit
Hosted 03 editions of summit
Client: iNDEXTb Industrial Extension Bureau (A Govt. of Gujarat Organisation)
Duration, Year & Location: 3-day Summit | January 2007 Ahmedabad, January 2009 Ahmedabad, January 2013 Mahatma Mandir Gandhinagar
A biennial investors’ summit held by the Govt. of Gujarat in Gujarat, India, in the month of January it is the brain child of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, then the first chief minister to hold a state-level investor conclave. It brings together business leaders, investors, corporations, thought leaders, policy, and opinion makers across the globe all under a single platform.
- Conceptualising, Designing & Execution of the Event
- Turnkey Event Infrastructure Execution with creating large seminar halls within a large exhibition hall, Sound proofing and acoustics were of high standard.
- Constructed large Inaugural Functional Area with a capacity of more than 5000 people
- Other highlighted areas were Theme Pavilion, VIP Lounge, Dining Area.
- Showcased Gujarat’s capability as a Global Investment Destination
- Visited by Senior Diplomats from the governments of Japan, the UK, China, Canada, the USA, Denmark, African Region, Australia
- Visited by Industry Captains from companies Tata Group, Reliance Industries, ADA Group, Essar Group, Ford Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Participation in Figures – 1000 + Companies | 25+ Sectors | 14 + Nations