Client: Jharkhand Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.
Years: 2019, 2022
During the month of Shrawan lakhs of devotees throng the Baba Baidyanath temple. Most of them first visit Sultanganj, which is 105 km from Babadham. In Sultanganj, the Ganges flows to the North. It is from this place that the devotees collect water in their kanwars and carry the holy Ganges water, with the kanwars on their shoulders. They walk 109 km up to Baba Baidyanath temple at Babadham reciting Bol Bam on the way. On reaching Babadham, the kanwarias first take a dip in the Shivaganga to purify themselves, and then enter the Baba Baidyanath temple, where the Ganges water is offered to the Jyotirlingam. This pilgrimage continues throughout the whole of Shravan for 30 days, during July–August. This is the longest religious fair in the world.
- Construction of German Inaugural Function Hall, Help desks, Tourist Information Centers throughout Jharkhand
- Construction, operations & Management of different types of Dormitories for pilgrims.
- Projection mapping, Light & Sound Show
- Cultural Evening & entertainment.
- Welcome gates, Branding and signages
- Toilets and Services