350th Prakash Utsav
Birth Anniversary Celebrations Of Guru Gobind Singhji
Client: Bihar Tourism Department, Govt. of Bihar
Duration, Year & Location: 6-day Event | January, 2017 | Patna, Bihar
On the birth anniversary celebrations of Guru Gobind Singhji, the city of Patna witnessed thousands of people gathering in a congregation to celebrate the birth anniversary of the 10th Guru of the Sikhs on his 350th Birth Anniversary.
Scope of Work
- Conceptualising and Designing of the Venue
- Production and Execution of the Venue
- Turnkey Event Infrastructure Execution
- Complete event divided into three sections viz. Kangan Ghat, Gandhi Maidan, and Patna Bypass
- Kangan Ghat Area – 9,18,178 sq. ft. | Gandhi Maidan Area – 33,82,125 sq. ft. | Patna Bypass – 26,22,108 sq. ft.
- Sabha Mandap – 1 | Area – 2,15,200 sq. ft.
- Façade – 10 | Area – 19,400 sq. ft.
- Langar Halls – 2 | Area – 2,22,732 sq. ft.
- Multi Level Arena Seating | Area – 9,120 sq. ft.
- Residential Facility – 21,52,000 sq. ft.
- Admin Office | Media Lounge
Around 5 lakh people visited the event
Nine free langars over different locations served close to 3 lakh believers every day
More than 10,000+ volunteers contributed at the langar