World Classical Tamil Conference
UlagaThamizh Semmozhi Manadu
Client: Coimbatore District Small Industries Association (Codissia), Govt. of Tamil Nadu
Duration, Year & Location: 5-day Summit | June 2010, Coimbatore
An international gathering of scholars, poets, political leaders, and celebrities with an interest in Tamil people, the Tamil language and Tamil literature, the conference was a celebration of the language that saw debate sessions, paper presentations, cultural programs and more.
- Conceptualising, Designing & Execution of the Event
- Turnkey Event Management project, constructed Main Conference Pandal with Capacity of 50,000 Individuals, 28 nos, of Conference Rooms
- Other highlighted areas were Book Fair exhibition area with 130 stalls, Museum, VIP Lounge, Marriage halls, Dining Area.
- Quality Acoustic Sound Proof Halls & Audio-Visual Arena were constructed.
- Inaugurated by then President Pratibha Patil, along with then Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.Karunanidhi