The Beauty Of Barren Land
Client: Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited (TCGL), Govt. of Gujarat
Duration, Year & Location: 4-month Festival every year | From 2009 onwards | Dhordo, Kutch
Rann Utsav is an initiative by the Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited (TCGL) that brings the ‘White Rann Experience’ to the world. Initially, a three-day event, it evolved into d 04-month celebration and played host to more than 1 lakh visitors. The beauty of culture, in the lap of nature, this is a desert that satisfies your thirst for traditions.
The Vision That Changed The Landscape
The Rann Utsav festival has been beckoning foreigners, desert lovers and travelers in India since 2008. The mesmerising beauty of the serene White Desert, the festival was the brain child of our honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, then the Chief Minister of Gujarat. His vision and persistence in the face of skepticism created one of the most anticipated annual events in Gujarat that attracts visitors from across the world.
Scope of Work
- Conceptualising and Designing of the Venue
- Production and Execution of the Venue
- Turnkey Event Infrastructure Execution
- Total Area – More than 53,81,955 sq. ft.
- Luxury Swiss Cottage Tents – 350 | Reception Area – 12,912 sq. ft.
- Conference Hall – 7,500 sq. ft.
- Plenary Hall- 16,000 sq. ft.
- Business Lounge | Meeting Rooms | Adventure Zone | Entertainment Area
- Rejuvenation Centre | Club Area | Specialised Catering
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi Service
India’s largest temporary tent accommodation
Over 1,00,000 visitors visiting the region during the festival
International tourists from USA, UK, China, Zimbabwe, Japan, Singapore, Argentina, and more
Over 300 Hospitality experts led by our team operators in sync to ensure a memorable experience
Awards & Accolades
Outlook Traveler Award 2018
WOW Awards 2015
RANN UTSAV 2014-15 Awarded the Best Tent Installation, Hospitality & Logistics Management, and Catering.
EEMAX Awards 2014
RANN UTSAV 2013-14 Awarded the Best Signature Event and Best Public & Outdoor event categories.