The Kumbh Mela
Client: Govt. Of Uttar Pradesh, Govt. Of Uttarakhand, Govt. Of Madhya Pradesh, Govt of Maharashtra
Duration, Year & Location: 30-day Event | Managing and Operating Kumbh Mela every year since 1921
Every 6 Years at Haridwar & Allahabad | Every 12 Years at Ujjain & Nashik
Kumbh Mela is a major pilgrimage and festival in Hinduism. The Kumbh Mela (the festival of the sacred pitcher) is anchored in Hindu mythology. It is the largest public gathering and collective act of faith, anywhere in the world. Lallooji & Sons has been associated with Kumbh Melas since the beginning, and we are known for providing large scale temporary infrastructure solutions in Kumbh Melas and have been contributing till now. LJS is the biggest service provider in this largest religious festival of the world.
- Pioneer company in providing large scale Event Infrastructure solutions in Kumbh Melas.
- Constructed temporary administrative blocks and accommodations for Police, Energy, Health, General Administration, Akhadas and all other departments.
- Pitched more than 20,000 tents in each Kumbh Melas
- Police Camps for more than 40,000 police officers were constructed
- Provided Sanitation services with installing more than 50,000 toilets in each Kumbh melas.