World Classical Tamil Conference
Ulaga Thamizh Semmozhi Manadu
Client: Coimbatore District Small Industries Association (Codissia), Govt. of Tamil Nadu
Duration, Year & Location: 5-day Summit | June 2010, Coimbatore
An international gathering of scholars, poets, political leaders, and celebrities with an interest in Tamil people, the Tamil language and Tamil literature, the conference was a celebration of the language that saw debate sessions, paper presentations, cultural programs and more.
Scope of Work
- Conceptualizing and Designing of the Venue
- Production & Execution of the Venue
- Turnkey Event Infrastructure Execution
- Total Area – More than 2,04,440 sq. ft.
- Main Dais – 6,400 sq. ft.
- Main Conference Pandal
- Conference Rooms – 28 | Capacity – 200 – 5,000 people
- Public Utility – 70 Portable Toilets
Inaugurated by the then President Pratibha Patil, along with the then Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi
Attended by around 1,500 language experts
Displayed the procession of 40 floats, titled “Iniyavai Naarpathu” (i.e. Noble 40)