Vibrant Gujarat Navratri Festival
Client: Tourism Corporation Of Gujarat Limited
Duration, Year & Location: 10-day Event | 2005 – 2010, 2013 – 2016 | Ahmedabad, Gujarat
The Government of Gujarat organizes the Vibrant Gujarat Navratri festival every year in Ahmedabad. The Vibrant Gujarat Navratri Festival is a 10-day extravaganza where tens of thousands of people perform the traditional Dandiya and Garba dance forms as a symbol of devotion to Goddess Amba.
Scope of Work
- Conceptualizing and Designing of the Venue
- Production and Execution of the Venue
- Turnkey Event Infrastructure Execution
- Total Area – 6,45,600 sq. ft.
- Multilevel Designer Stage – 12,912 sq. ft.
- Over 1 lakh revelers every year | Seating Capacity – 40,000 Individuals
- Arts & Crafts Stall – 200
- Media Lounge | VIP Lounge | Green Rooms & Administrative Offices
Over 200 Garba and Dandiya artists performed in the inaugural event
An estimated 8,00,000 people, out of which 3,00,000 international visitors joined in the revelries